Monday, March 12, 2012

"I am Gordon the best and I am 4! "若若爱真理,若尤爱高登!(25m)


"I am the number 4 tank engine not really 4 years old." Roman is deeply in love with trains and cars but above all, he is totally mesmerized by Gordon, the #4 tank engine. It is too bad that Gordon is not even half as popular as Thomas and we could find maybe only one tshirt with Gordon on. He has been role playing the big tank engine all day. The 2nd favorite is this Cranky the crane. Well, he has to watch their stories many many times each day and will go to bed with the dear Gordon. Keep rocking and rolling! May you always be so strong in the long journey called life!

"I also enjoy a good hour in park with big sis and daddy every day: soccer, football, slide, wagon roller coaster or just running like a train. Well, I just wish time could stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment